Dental CPA Ken Rubin has shared with the New Dentist™ his tax saving insights.
Ken says that early in your career, you should spend time with your CPA learning the following basic items to prepare and save money for tax season:
• Proper record-keeping needed to survive an IRS audit
• Tax-deductible automobile business mileage
• Business car deduction – for your spouse
• Tax-deductible meals and how to handle the record-keeping
• Tax-Deductible Trips
• Lock in a home office deduction
• Maximum tax deductions for charitable contributions
• Legally put your kids on the company payroll
Read more on Tax Strategies for The New Dentist at
Ken Rubin & Company, Dental CPAs has been providing proactive tax, accounting, and business consulting services to dentists since 1984. Ken is the co-founder of the Academy of Dental CPAs (ADCPA). He is committed to improving the quality of his clients’ lives and can be reached at www.CaliforniaDentalCPAs.com or (619) 299-6161.