Community Overview Report
Where is the BEST place to move or set-up your practice?
This Community Overview Report will tell you!
Consisting of up to 8 zip codes, this Report is divided into three parts:
- Psychographics (Lifestyles)
- where potential patients will likely travel to get to the location
- WHY people travel past a given site
- the ratio of dentist-to-population, both individual dentists and dental practices
- projected population
- median Age
- median Income
- income by Percentage
- age by Percentage
- per Capita Income
- average Disposable Income
- product purchase categories
- what people watch, buy, and shop for as well as how they relate to dentistry.
Also included are:
- Geographic Overview maps
- Zip Code Boundaries
- Competition Location maps
- 13 charts including: Population, Growth, Households, Per Capita Income, Median Income, Income Breakout Age, Ethnicity, Consumer Potential Index and Employment
- 5 data tables including: Ratio of Dentists-to-Population, Owner-vs.-Renter, Historical Growth, Major Employers, Property Values
A person can get data from any source. It is the Analysis of that data in a way that puts the information perspective for dentists that is most important. Just what makes an area good or bad, filled with potential or burdened with risk is what a dental marketing analyst of demographic data can provide. It is the perspective gained with training and years of experience that makes these Reports so invaluable.
The more specific you can be about what you want to know, the more “on-point” our recommendations can be.